Tuesday, March 15, 2011

. wordbyword .


hye guys...
ngah wk pe skrg?...
um,,xtau nk cter sal pe..p,,lam otak geliga aq nk ngah duk bfikir nk share kat korg ayt ayt
'dalam hati ade taman'..hehe
aq akn list kan ayt2 nie eyk...;p


..do u love me?..please lie and say yes ! ....i dont know why,,but i fall more in love with u evrday....anyone who says sunshine bring happiness has never danced in the rain..
..jgn cakap bercinta tu mudah,yg mudah mlfazkan perkataan cinta sbb gune air liur je..
..i will never let u go....cinta seringkali akan lari bila kita mnc
ari tp cinta juga sringkali dbiarkan pergi bila ia berada di sisi....as the feeling of betrayal is the worst feeling ever for me,,forgiveness is probably the best !....i sit here and cry not bcause i miss u but bcause i know i will never have a chance to hurt u like u hurt me..
..if i not what u want then dont act like i am..so dont chase me unless u are ready to catch me..
..u know u r in love when u cant sleep..this is bcause reality is finally better than ur dreams..
..everday i make that one special wish.can u guess what it is?...to be with u forever...<3>
..u touch my heart with a thousand pleasuresa and broke it into million pieces..
..u hurt me more than i deserve how can be so cruel?
..i love u more than u deserve ,, y am i such a fool?...
..ayt nie mhal sayang ! u may meet people better than me more beautiful than me but one thing i can say to u that i'll always be there 4 u when they all leave u..but at that time u r only my friend,,not my boyfriend anymore..
..meluahkan kata cinta itu bukan lah utk mmpamerkan cinta tapi utk mgungkapkan ape itu cinta..;p
..my love my life i'll be your everything so that we'll be together forever..
..bahagia bukan semestinya dgn memiliki tapi cukup laa dgn merasai..
..cintaii laa dye yg nyata mencintai kita...
..i will and i want to see u in my dreams...
..love is a reason to live..so enjoy the love like u enjoy the life..;p
..ko bilang sayang,,aq kate benci tapi kite masih setia bersama menanti hari esop..
..jauh hanya lah jarak yg sering dijadikan alsan utk mnguji sedalam mane cinta kite..
..i;m not a good person...buti,,i try to be..:) ..
..it's hard to tell ur mind to stop loving someone if ur heart still does..
..kite menghargainye apabila kite khilangannya..
..seribu yg datang xsame dgn seorg yg pergi...


umm,,sapa kat sini jelar aq bleh share kat korg...nnti bile aq idea lagi aq akn bgi tau korg ea...
p/s: ayt nie sume aq amek dari noni darnes...;P

i miss my b..
i love u so muchh b...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment